Welcome Paddy Doran, Ireland’s top cycling coach
I am very excited and delighted to announce that I will be working with Ireland’s leading coach, Paddy Doran, from Peak Endurance Coaching. We will offer cycling coaching services to sportive riders in the UK and Ireland. This is an incredible opportunity for sportive riders in the UK to gain access to such a highly qualified and coaching expert.
Peak Endurance Coaching
For those of you that don’t know, Paddy has the most outstanding coaching record. With his wealth of cycling knowledge and attention to detail, I know the riders we work with, will get a professional, tailored, and bespoke service to help achieve their cycling goals in 2016 and beyond.
When I first met Paddy Doran, he was coaching with my hometown club of Kildare in Ireland. In recent years, he was a tutor, when I studied for my coaching badge with Cycling Ireland. From that meeting, we have built a great friendship rooted in our passion for cycling and improving performance. I was delighted to have Paddy as my coach in recent years. He helped me achieve a top 15 overall in a 2-day stage race in Ireland which my was best ever result. Paddy also improved my endurance that helped for my longest ever charity sportive at 180kms.
Connect with Paddy Doran
Please join me in welcoming Paddy Doran, by following him on his cycling coaching social media accounts.
And his blog posts are very informative and provide great insights for all levels of rider.
- Paddy Doran is a Level 3 Cycling Ireland coach and Level 2 Coach tutor
- A former Cycling Ireland Coach of the year and Coaching Ireland Tutor of the year
- He has successfully coached cyclists like Ciaran Power, Brian Kinnnealy, Paidi O Brien, Siobhan Horgan and many others to Professional, Olympic and international level
- His coaching is a blend of science and the art of coaching with innovative, holistic programmes that focus on the athletes’ needs and life balance
- Paddy Doran was head coach of the very successful Cycling Ireland High-performance development programme
This article was published on 4 April 2017. And updated 4 November 2017.